Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tagged

I have been tagged.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose someone else to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
So here you go:
  1. I want to go to Italy
  2. I love when my girls sing together
  3. I once lived in a house in collage with 9 guys where everyone but me and my brother were musicians.
  4. I broke my wrist once...playing twister...in math class...3 days before the end of the school year.
  5. I just started learning biblical Greek (only working on the alphabet now)
  6. One of my girl's favorite toy's is a simple helium balloon.
  7. Hannah went down a sled hill so fast this year she lost her hat!
  8. When I was a kid I always wated a black pickup truck, with a blue motorcycle tied up in the bed so I could drive around and always be ready for fun.
  9. I used to have an imaginary friend named Jason.
  10. When a group of cousins went out to a drive in movie, we almost rolled a Chevy Blazer with about 8 kids inside. Then we had to drive a few hundred feet sideways until we could drive out of the ditch.
  11. I ran so hard in a race once that I was dry heaving through the last 1/4 mile. This scared the person I was trying to pass so bad that I beat them to the finish line.
  12. I used to go around the U of M wearing suspenders hanging down, and a fedora - swing kids had a big influence on me I guess.
  13. I was nicknamed "Socrates" in high school partly because of Bill & Ted's excellent adventure, and largley because I was known for asking too many questions.
  14. My Great Grandma lived to be 103 and she remmebered seeing Haley's commit twice.
  15. I chear for the Chicago Bears, Twins/Whitesocks/Tigers, Wild/Avalanch, Pistons/Wolves (in that particular Order)
  16. My grandpa had a bayonete from WWII which I thought was one of the neetest things in the house I grew up in.
  17. We also had some kind of wind/Pipe Organ in the house that was fun to try to play at the age of 5
  18. The only comics I own are the Spiderman/Carnage series, and the "Death of Superman"
  19. I thought I wanted to marry Cara within about the first 2-3 weeks that I had met her.
  20. On our honeymoon, my favoriate thing we ate was a great Italian dinner, where they brought out frozen fruit and wrapped prochuto and cheese around it as an appatizer.
  21. Cara humored me on our honeymoon by going to a live lobster roast place. They really creaped her out since they were moving around just behind where we were sitting.
  22. Lilly and Hannah like Rootbeer floats, and Lilly just recently started calling it a "Floopbear"
  23. I carry both the name of, and the weading ring of my grandfather.
  24. I had a key supporting role in the musical "HMS Pinaphor" in Jr. High.
  25. I enjoyed being a member of the general cast more in OKLAHOMA in Highschool, and being in the One Act adaptation of "A mid summer's night dream" with Caleb.

1 comment:

Caleb M. Saarela said...

Wow I got mentioned, I feel honored.