Monday, March 16, 2009

Unplanned Time Off

My work has implemented something called affectionately MULA, time off in which you get no MOOLA.    It stands for Mandatory Unpaid Leave of Absence.  It is basically a fancy word for a furlough.  I am fortunate that it is only one week long at this point, and that I still have a job :)

Already we have been blessed as some friends have offered to give us a meal, and we still have an active Zoo pass from my mom - so we get to enjoy this fabulous 50-60 degree temperature tomorrow up here in Minnesota.  (For reference it was sub zero last week. I am glad that I didn't get that week in March.)

I can say that God has always been faithful to us in every difficult time, and we are excited to see him training our hearts to lean on him in this too.  

I pray that I will find some rest and refreshment with the family in this unplanned Sabbath from work.

No comments: