Monday, March 05, 2007

Snow Day
part 3: Sledding at Last

Well, our neighbor either reads my blog or read my mind...most likely my mind is less daunting as a maze of riddles and free thinking than I would suppose because I doubt the former is true. :)

Keith saw me outside and asked me if I wanted his old Sleds! I could not believe it. I said yes of course.
So Hannah and I went sledding two times in the big hill behind our house. It was great.

This was not the first time as our friend Jim @ family invited us out to visit them prior and we had much fun sledding then also. What was different about this was the ability to be spur of the moment. Just go for an hour with 45 min for sledding. OK also unique, was me not getting snow in Hannah's face! Sorry Kiddo

Any way it was a blast. Thanks Keith!

And Lilly got to take her first trip across on a sled *safe on the sidewalk* for those of you concerned. Yes she will still make it to her first birthday. Ah... but that is another post!

TTFN

No comments: